Alien gods walk among us. To further their agenda, we’ve jumped forward in time to praise their machinations … and promote the new edition of Godsend Agenda, now on Kickstarter.
- Today we’ve got a guest, coming all the way from Las Vegas, Nevada, Jerry Grayson.
- He’s a friend and here to talk about his latest Kickstarter project: The new edition of Godsend Agenda, a game of super heroes and the conspiracy of aliens who pose as deities.
- Campaigns inspired by myth and conspiracy?
- Tell us about Godsend Agenda. What is it?
- What was your inspiration for the setting?
- Being able truly shape the world.
- Use superpowers to improve the world; characters operate at a saga level as well as at a higher, more meta level with a character that personifies their agenda.
- Powered by the Omega System
- Uses 2d10, with doubles that explode.
- This lets you have exceptional, superheroic results.
- Distilled skill system.
- How did you get into game design?
- What advice would you give someone getting into game design?
- Make a lot of bad games.
- Don’t try to make a game for everyone.
- Go hard on whatever it is that you’re interested in.
- Feeds your soul to make a thing, even if it’s a bad thing.
- Distribution Plans with Kickstarter and Covid
- Focuses on meat and potatoes – core product, no stretch goals.
- Get the product done ahead of time, so folks know that there actually is a thing
- Where to find Jerry?
Thanks for listening. If you have feedback, we love feedback. You can send it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or via Twitter @lairofsecrets. You can also visit lairofsecrets.com and leave us some feedback, topic ideas, or your own thoughts on what we’ve talked about.
Cover art for the Godsend Agenda.