Cyberpunk RED – the fourth edition of R. Talsorian Games’ s signature role-playing game – inherited a rich history and loyal following from its predecessors. As Lair of Secrets geared up for its our Cyberpunk RED campaign, we went looking for – and found – a ton of links dedicated to advice, preparation, cartography, and battle maps.
Have suggestions for this page? Leave a comment or email us at email@example.com.
- R. Talsorian Games – The homepage doubles as a blog with news about upcoming releases, as well as free DLC like Loot Boxes & Achievements and rules for bicycles, skateboards, and inline skates
- Cybernation Uncensored
- NightCity.io – An interactive map with content from Cyberpunk 2077 and Cyberpunk RED.
- Piggyback.com: Cyberpunk 2077 Interactive Map – An interactive Night City map circa 2077.
- Reddit /cyberpunkred / Night City 2045 Map, cleaned and updated – JPEG versions of several iterations of Night City in 2045 (including point of interest markers from DLC and Tales from the Red).
- Cyberpunk Neon – A Player’s Guide to Cyberpunk Red – A player centric view of the game that re-packages the rules in an easier to read format. Helpful if finding your way through the core rule book tends to give you a headache.
- Cyberpunk Companion – An excellent tool for playing or running cyberpunk. iOS and Android versions are likely the easiest way around to generate a character, and as a bonus, you can share them with your game master using short codes. The base app (approved by R. Talsarian Games) lets you create characters; pay the $5 and you can unlock netrunning architectures, the Night Market, Random Encounters, and Weather (yes, there can be weather other than dark and rainy). Fair warning – web version lacks behind the app version; the apps are the way to go.
- Chartopia: Cyberpunk – More than a dozen generators for cyberpunk-themed games, including “Cyberpunk Random Encounter Generator”, “Cyberpunk Corporations”, and “Cyberpunk RED – Lifepath”
- Roll20 Cyberpunk RED – The $40 add-on for Roll20 gets you the core rules, Roll20 RED character sheet, pre-gen opponents, 10 roles, three Screamsheet adventures, artwork, and a ton of tech for your game.
- Perchance Cyberpunk RED Tools
- NPC Generator – Full blown NPCs with game states, weapons, cyberware, gear, a special capability (e.g. incendiary ammo), and a tagline.
- Mook Creator – Essential stats, basic weapons,, a special effect (e.g. paramedic skill) and a tagline.
- Miniboss Generator – A beefed up version of the NPC.
- Cyberpunk RED Job Generator – Creates the mission, the payment, and the opposing NPCs.
- Donjon: Netrunner Name Generator – Generates netrunner handles like Neon Ronin, Null Wizard, and Citizen Pirate.
- Antony Johnston Mission Generator [PDF] – Get your dice and start rolling – this circa 1997 mission generator lets you create a mission by hand.
Tabletop Map Resources
- Frag Maps – Beautiful, cyberpunk themed maps, with new ones being released monthly. Examples include Cyberpunk Church, Hydroponic Greenhouse Facility, The High-Class Restaurant, Corporate Rooftop Landing Pad, and Sky Mansion Gardens.
- Loke BattleMats – Cyberpunk RED Maps 1 (Bundle) – This bundle includes maps for Container Terminal, Luxury House, Neon Alleys, Luxury House, Rooftop Helipad, Shanty Town and more.
- Lion Banner Games – Animated Cyberpunk Maps – Maps such as board room, diner & alleys, cell block, and medical clinic. They have animated special effects such as smoke.
- CT Nihilo – Cyberpunk Maps – Bars, allies, biodomes, black markets, night clubs, and more.
- Map Alchemists – Cyberpunk Maps & Art Kit – 10 cars, 20, 20 cyberpunk character tokens (with 3/4 views and top down views) and 3 full cyberpunk maps.
- Sunset Industries – Cyberpunk Tokens – 55 top-down tokens and portraits.
- Miss Magitek: Cyberpunk RED GM Walkthrough with Miss Magitek
- JonJonTheWise: A Beginners Guide To Cyberpunk Red
- JonJonTheWise: The 3-Goon Method
- The Botch Pit: The Beginner’s Guide To Cyberpunk RED | Overview
- Cybernation Uncensored: CYBERPUNK RED Reputation Crash Course Tutorial
- Character Vault: Cyberpunk RED Complete Package Character Creation Tutorial
- Cybernation Uncensored: CYBERPUNK RED Improvement Points (IP) Crash Course Tutorial
- Cybernation Uncensored: Main Channel
Featured Image Meta
Cover art from the Cyberpunk RED Game Master’s Screen. Credit: R. Talsorian Games